Bunk beds are ideal for all types of rooms espe cially children’s room. They make great use of space and are best for smaller rooms. They come in different styles and designs ensuring optimum convenience and suitability to the user.
Standard Bunk beds: They are the simplest type of bunk beds found in the market. They are made of two bunks one over the other. There can be three bunks too. Long ladders allow the users to climb to the bunk easily.
Metal Bunk beds: Metal Bunk beds are most durable types of bunk beds available. One can choose from different sizes, colors and fabric according to their choice. They are designed to match the other interiors of the room.
Futon Bunk beds: Futon bunk beds provide sleeping and seating area on the bed. The top bunk consists of mattress to sleep over it while the bottom has a soft comfortable cushion that offers a seating area.
Themed bunk beds: They are customized and designed as per the theme of the children room. Themed bunk beds can be specially designed to match the theme of the room.
Different options for bunk beds are available. They are flexible in designs and are perfect for children of all age groups.
They are very cheap as compared buying normal single beds.
They are very practical and need of the time. They create a strong bonding among the children.
• Buy the bunk bed according to the space available in the bedroom.
• Select the style of the bunk bed according to need and requirements.
• Choose the material carefully after considering factors like décor, durability, convenience, etc.
• Check all the other features like storage and ladders of the bunk beds.
• Select the appropriate mattress that is most suitable for the bunk beds. It should be very comfortable and flexible for the kids.
• Consider the safety factor before buying the bunk bed.