Bed set may include bed frame, mattress, spring box, comforter, bed sheet and pillow. Selecting each one of these requires consideration of several factors like design, style, size, fabric, type etc. Each one is dependent on the other. One also has to keep in mind their budget, décor of the house and space available before buying a bed set.
Bed set are available in different sizes
Steps for perfect bedding
Foundation: Create a comfortable foundation for the bed. Whether you are planning to buy a new bed or thinking to change the mattress, consider buying a base that provides good comfort as per your choice.
Memory foam mattress topper: Memory foam mattress topper provides excellent comfort and takes the shape of the user. It evenly balances the weight of the user and helps in relieving pain and stress.
Featherbeds: Featherbeds are cheap as compared to memory foam mattress. They are known for providing luxury and warmth. They offer excellent support and softness to the mattress.
Mattress pad: They are mattress protectors that enhance the life of the mattress and helps in providing continued comfort to the user. One can protect their mattress from spills and accidents by using a waterproof mattress pad.
Cover: Covers are necessary for different components of the bed set like pillow, sheets etc. Size, fabric type, design and color are important considerations when buying covers.
Comforters and blankets: Comforters and blankets are needed for a warm and cozy sleep. Selecting the right type of blankets and comforters can add to the style of the bed and also will provide additional comfort to the user.
Tips for buying perfect bed set
• Size: Find out the size of the bed, mattresses and other components of the bed set. This can be done by setting your needs and requirements and accordingly selecting the right size.
• Theme: Decide on the theme and styles available. The bed set should reflect the style and personality of the user. It should also compliment with the paint and other décor in the room.
• Fabric/ Material: Decide on the fabric or material of the components. There are wide range of selection for fabric and material available in the market. Select the one which is durable, stylish and within your budget.
• Comfort: Comfort should be the top most priority when buying the bed set components. Other factors should be secondary. They should be able to provide a comfortable and stress free sleep which is essential for your good health.
• Washing: The bed set components should be easy to wash and maintain. They should get dried u easily. They should also be hypoallergenic and should have dust and mites resistance.