Towel bars are also called as towel racks or rods. They are great to have in the bathrooms to aid your needs of drying yourself post bathing. They can be used to hang your towels for quick and easy access. This fixture can come in handy for having a quick access to towels during rush hours. Many types of materials are used to make towel bars which include chrome, nickel, stainless steel, wrought iron etc. The type of material used can be chosen depending on the type of bathroom interiors. Some people usually prefer one or more towel bars to suffice their needs of hanging towels in the bathrooms. A separate small in size towel bar can be fixed near the sink too.
Types of Towel bars
There are many variations and designs available in hardware shops and home décor stores. These can also be chosen on the basis of the complete bathroom décor. These towel bars are usually wall mounted and its sleek and stylish look can enhance the complete look of the bathroom. The different types of towel bars include:
– Single thick towel bar: This consists of thick bar which holds around 2 full sized towels and can be installed as per the requirement.
– Thick towel bar with ring: This towel bar contains an additional ring for small napkins and towels.
– Double layered towel bar: This consists of a double layer of towel bar which can handle two to four large sized towels
– Towel warmers: These consist of warm rods that can keep your towels warm and dry.
Benefits of using Towel bars
Towel bars are of great benefit to your bathrooms as they can help you in many ways, these include:
– Quick and handy access to your towels
– Neat and clean arranged look to your bathroom
– Warm and cozy towel at easy access
– Enhanced look of your bathroom interiors
These different types of towel bars are readily available at any home décor stores or any online home improvement store. Many variations and designs are available.