Flour sack towels have a legendary feel to it. They have been used since long time and they were earlier obtained from flour or rice packing’s. These were re used for cleaning, quilting and other uses. This re use of flour sacks became legendary and are still widely used in many households. Their wide use in kitchen for cleaning or wiping dishes has still kept a hold in many kitchens and homes. They seem to be old fashioned but provide the best cleaning than any other fabric or paper can give. It can also be a great option for following a green brigade by abandoning the use of paper towels and using this flour sack towels.Uses of flour sack towels
The flour sack towels can be used in many ways. Some of the uses are
– As bags: The flour sack towels can be sewed together to form an eco-friendly reusable bag. This can be re used and save lots of money and help in minimizing use of plastic
– Décor: The flour sack towels have a nice texture to them which can look great when you add them as a piece in your décor.
– Quilting: these flour sack towels can be sewed and used as quilts to protect your warm rugs.
– Cushion covers: These can also be turned into great traditional looking cushion covers which can bring back the olden times in your homes.- Great for cleaning: these flour sack towels have a good texture which can help in cleaning most of the water stains from many surfaces. They are the best cleaning clothes available.
Benefits of using flour sack towels
There are many benefits of using flour sack towels, like:
– They are great in absorbing water
– Can be used to get speckles dishes
– Can clean any surfaces without any hassle
– Can be great as a green option for paper towels
– Old fashioned but truly beneficial as one tool for all cleaning
– Can be used as a decorative piece of towel on the table