Tablecloths are used for the purpose of covering a table. Tablecloths can be of different types, shapes and different designs. The tablecloth is used to ornament a table by making it more attractive to people. It also protects the table from scratches and stains. Small children use their pen, pencils and color pencils to color here and there. It may make a stain on the tables also. So Using a vinyl tablecloth the table can be protected. Tablecloth can be made of different materials like cotton, embroidered silk and also Poly vinyl chloride (PVC).
Uses Of Vinyl Tablecloth
- Vinyl tablecloth is a little different from silk or cotton tablecloths.
- Since it is PVC coated it can be cleaned and wiped if dirty.
- Tables can be of different colors.
- We can match the colors of tablecloths with our dining room or contrast the colors of light and dark shades.
- It is moisture resistant and also resistant to general wear and tear. Vinyl tablecloth comes in various sizes.
- We can select the size, colors and designs which match best with our dining table and room.
We should maintain our table cloth properly. It should be wiped after each meal. It must be stored in a proper place when not in use for a long time. It should be ironed to make it look presentable and to look their best. But vinyl tablecloth does not need to be ironed because it is dimensionally stable.
Vinyl table cloth is more preferred because of its facilities. It is a fine quality cloth and is water resistant. Sometimes water fall from child’s hand while drinking. But vinyl tablecloth will not get wet and make it sticky with table and hand. Its price is also not too high. Different tablecloths have different price irrespective of their quality, comfort and size. Very fine tablecloths are of higher price than normal tablecloths. For daily purpose, we use normal tablecloths. But when guests come we want to display the best tablecloth so that they like and make good comments on it. So tablecloths are very useful in our everyday lives and we all should have vinyl tablecloths on our table to make it look more stunning and beautiful.