You’re looking for a bathroom make-over and the first thing that comes to your mind is that gorgeous looking bathroom vanity unit. You want one of these to be your part of your renovated up-styled bathroom, don’t you? But somehow you get stuck on which one to choose from all these cluster of bathroom vanity units. Which one of these all-sizing vanity units be effective for you? We here let these problems be faced chin-up and help you decide on the best one for you.
Quite often size comes into prominence when deciding upon one. Usually the bathroom spacing helps decide the sizes. However as far as a personal recommendation goes. I’d prefer the 60 inch ones. They’re the best fit size for a plush looking luxury feel for a bathroom. You don’t believe do you? Well let me state the reasons.
- Provide right spacing
- A 60 inch bathroom vanity unit goes a long way in providing the best fit for the sinks and drainage underneath along with bigger and spacious compartments for storage of clean towels and all. Why go for other sizes when you can have much in just one vanity unit.
- Ample space for double sinks
- In this world of ever-busy people, there might arise the need to use the bathroom for more than two people at a time. For couples alike, both the husband and the wife both might feel the need to use the basin at the same time to get ready for work. How do you solve this space crisis? Step forward, the 60 inch bathroom vanity units. Use of double sinks can save ample time.
- Hygiene terms
- Think of it this way, you and your partner are using the basin for brushing teeth at the same time. Use of double sinks can relieve you getting your hand spitted by your partner with white fuzzy toothpaste foam. Even-more you don’t have to watch the mess your partner created on the basin. Furthermore, as there would be double sinks, the compartments too double up. Your own personal space for storage of clean towels and your toiletry accessories. What can get more hygienic than this?
However just installing a high eccentric 60 inch bathroom vanity unit is not job completed. You do need to take mild care and precautions with them. You want them to look good while adding the shell life, don’t you? Here’s few nicks for it.
- It’s best advised to avoid the acid cleaners. Acid cleaners corrugate the marble and slate layers. Instead use mild detergent and warm water.
- Clean your vanity cabinet compartments inside out. Regular cleaning helps prevent mold formation in these storage cabinets.
- Use a dry cloth to wipe off the water satins and soap foams. It helps in maintaining that sparkling look.