Carpets are used in every household to give an elegant and classy appearance to the house. Different carpets are available for different room types.
Dining room carpet: Dining room carpets should be easy to clean and maintain. They are more prone to stain and dirt hence they should selected wisely.
Hallway carpet: They should be attractive and durable.
Stairs and landing carpet: They are wearied off easily. Strong and thick carpets are recommended for this purpose.
Bathroom carpet: Bathroom carpets should be water resistant. They should be bright colored to reflect light in the bathroom.
Living room carpet: Living room carpets should be durable and stain resistant. Since these carpets are used more they should be selected with care.
Bedroom carpet: Bedroom carpets do not wear off easily. They can be custom made according to the budget and décor of the house.
• Twist pile carpet: In this type the carpet is twisted together to make it more durable.
• Velvet pile carpet: The fibers are smooth velvety types that provide excellent comfort to the feet.
• Loop pile carpet: In this types strong fibers are looped together to give a unique look.
• Saxony Carpet: These are luxury carpets that are used to provide warmth in the bedroom.
• Patterned carpet: These carpets are patterned beautifully and offer velvet surface feeling.
Carpet barn offers options for cheap carpet and carpet tiles in range of colors and designs to suit the individual needs.
Advantages of carpet:
Carpets are comfortable and cozy
It reduces echoes and provides sound proofing
It improves the temperature in the room and improves the quality of air
It is suitable for all rooms in the house.
They are easy to maintain and clean with a vacuum cleaner
They are cost effective
They can be changed easily
Different patterns, designs and colors
Fibers of carpet
Wool: It is a natural product and provides excellent performance. New Zealand and Scottish highlands wool are very well known and are extremely soft and comfortable to the feet.
Polypropylene: It is a very popular material that is durable and high resistant. They can absorb moisture easily.
Nylon: It is an ideal fiber for the carpets. It does not wear off easily and has many other advantages.