Large cushions are used on bigger sofas as can be used as a seating arrangement for the floor. Large cushions of different shapes and sizes
Styles of cushions
There are different fabric used for making large cushions
• Cotton: Cotton fabric is very soft and breathable. It can be washed and dried easily. It gives a comfortable feeling to the user.
• Linen: They provide cool and fresh feeling. They become soft on regular washing. They are expensive as compared to other fabrics.
• Satin: Satin fabrics have a unique shine and gloss. They are made from silk, nylon or polyester fibre. It can be costly and difficult to clean.
• Silk: It provides a soft and smooth texture. It is very durable and can be washed or dry cleaned. Good quality silk is expensive.
• Velvet: Velvet gives a luxurious appearance. It can be made either from natural or synthetic fibers. Velvet is an expensive fabric and can be dry cleaned only.
Decorating with large cushions
Large cushions are suitable for large furniture. To give a modern look to the room one can use different large cushions of different shapes and colors. Large square or oblong cushions with unique patterns and designs can change the look and feel of the house. In order to give a modern look one should select the appropriate color, design, shape, size and fabric. All these will work together to add attraction and elegance to the décor of the house.
Benefits of large cushions:
Increased comfort: Large cushions can provide support to our body. They help in relieving the pain in the neck, shoulder and back. One can sit in comfortable position using these cushions.
For babies and toddlers: They are safe to be used for babies. Also they can be kept to protect the babies from falling or getting injured. They can also be used in cribs or strollers. They can also be kept behind the babies back for their support.
Décor: Large cushions are a good piece of décor that lifts up the room. They are a great idea for provide comfort, style and décor to the home.